Something…



A feeling, maybe. A single, sudden shiver in, and under my skin throughout
the loneliness of a cold cold sky. Devastated by the loss of a beloved star.
Where is it, help me! Did you see it falling to earth?
Did it disappear into further skies?
Was it transformed into a spontaneous  poem written on your lips with fire?
Engraved on the wall down at the harbor?

 
A love idea, a thousand kisses deep. Was it Knopfler or was it Cohen?
Was it here or there? Somewhere or everywhere?
Far? Ok. How far?
Deep?  Fine. How deep?

 
A flower, seedless, and yet planted right where my soul praises the wonder of everything, that blossoms where no logic allows it to.
A lily in the sand.
A cyclamen on the rock.
You!

A color. Of no specification. A dress of blue. Eyes of wet. Lips red, always.
I wonder….
Were you melted into a wonderful painting?
Embraced by music,
as music has never been written before?
Or were you just hiding in some bedtime fairy tale
expecting to become real, eclipsed
behind misunderstood whispers
right beneath your ear?

“Touch me, take me gently, don’t go”.

Something, obviously.
Anything, probably.
Nothing, no!

Certainly…

Comments