A matter of direction


It’s just a matter of indefinable lust, and
I paint your picture in my turbulent mind, and
as the storm grows stronger
and stronger – then
I start searching for my colors.
Hoping
Praying
that when we meet I’ll immediately embrace
all of you
when red mixes with nothing
and white with everything.

Don’t try to understand me
Please!
My colors are inexplicable
my inspiration of no concern
my eyes can see
but cannot feel
I baptize them grey, in waters of vague reflections of amber blue
devoted to some gods unknown
whom yet I worship,
sacrificing everything
I do not have…

Then,
when storm settles and my red becomes a pale something,
I submit to your beauty, absolutely
and let myself fade into
all of You!

Saying nothing
and feeling all
Touching everything
which I guess could lead me somewhere…


… where, again, I can specify
my floating domain
my uncontrollable perspective
the width of where I can head for
if suddenly I decide to
stay here

with you!

Comments